Electronic Motion Games
Based in US / EU
TBC (Q4, 2018 / Q1 2019)
Altero is a sad brain teasing puzzle-platform game where you need to learn how and when to sacrifice yourself in order to overcome the obstacles
Help Adi, a cursed voodoo doll, to find his redemption by diving deep in the sorrow forest and understand the true meaning of his life and death.
- Beautiful artstyle with intriguing storyline
- Emotional soundtrack
- Co-Op mode for two local players
- Brain-teasing puzzles
Altero - Steam greenlight launch trailer (oficial trailer to be release soon) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Entrant @ upcoming IGF 2018" San Francisco CA, 21 March, 2018
- "Winner @ Intel Intel® Buzz Workshop Paris 2018 - Best Visuals" Paris / France, 29 September 2018
- "Finalist @ Ping Awards 2018" Paris / France, 29 October 2018
- "Pretty fun and interesting platform puzzle game"
- The Anger, oneangrygamer
- "Can't wait to be able to play!"
- Editor, flashreviews
- "Solve Puzzles Through Your Own Death"
- Editor, Siliconera
- "Dark past and death"
- Editor, anjimplays
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Altero - Game Design Document
Game Design Document altero-game.com.
About Electronic Motion Games
Electronic Motion Games is a small indie games company based in Paris, France. With diversified deck of developers and artists, our main goal is to bring great experiences to our players roaming through a non-mainstream types of games. Initially we are focusing heavily in establishing our position by developing our own games for PC and Consoles, but once our base is solid we will help other indie developers matching our profile to bring their games to all platforms.
More information on Electronic Motion Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.